Wednesday 4 July 2012

Like they say, honey, when a man and woman love each other very much, it ends in tears.

So, well, it's stupid, innit? To actually love someone and lose them..and that too, why. I mean, it seems almost impossible to just be happy with things as they are. You fall in love, you have the good times and then the bad ones follow shortly.
To start with, you don't even know who you should be blaming. Yourself, the other person or well, just love.

It's weird to think about it. We put each other through misery on purpose, whereas we once promised we won't ever hurt each other. Obviously, there are things I'm guilty of 'cause supposedly, you only love once. It's really stupid to think about it, but to an extent of things, it's true. You won't ever feel the same as you did with that one person and you can't deny that it was the best feeling you ever had.

Maybe in time, people are likely to move on, considering "nothing lasts forever" and I might end up liking someone else. Or, well, for a matter of fact, that someone already has started liking other people and it's gross for me to think about. But nevertheless, was it that easy. Maybe. Maybe I was a fool, to start with but again, I kind of forced this on the situation but understanding is all I asked for. Just 2yrs...well, big deal.

Nevertheless, though a little regretful..I'd still say, almost everything and everybody reminds me of him somehow. And I've learned to live with it. I'd soon move to a new place, find somebody new..or maybe get back with someone I used to know..but I'll always miss that part of me.

Even though, it was meant to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment