Wednesday 4 July 2012

One more night.

So I'm leaving tomorrow for Lucknow.
According to dad, we'd be there in 16-20hrs. We might stay in Indore o.o [I've no clue about the place 'cause I'd be going to Madhya Pradesh for the very first time]. Nevertheless, excited..kind of. I'd be spending the weekend with Anna and Azhar, probably. Might be seeing Arpit on Monday. And well, have to visit the school. Meet bhaiya-bhabhi and Samridhi<3 [gosh, I miss them so much]. And, I'm, well, I don't know..at the moment, tired.

Adrishi's got her train to Kolkata, tomorrow. She'd be going to see bhaiya, Sitwat, Trish, Digvijay..and I can't remember who else. Anyway, we won't be talking until bhaiya hands her his phone :3 and I miss her, already, even though we are currently texting. :3

And well, yeah, I'm leaving around 6-7am. Finally..
Also, I won't be able to post here for a week's time, at least, 'cause I'd be moving around a lot. and well, that's about it. I shall go sleep now. I'm done packing my clothes..have to pack the books in the morning.

So yeah, toodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment