Sunday 1 July 2012

Burnnn.

I didn't leave yet for I've to wait till the marksheet comes out so that I can have the school issue me a transfer certificate. Gah.
Nevertheless,
why do some people live? Like seriously! They should just burn to ashes..like Phoenixes, except, phoenix gives birth to a new one from it's ashes..and these people should just burn forever and be graved in a purgatory or something.
Anyway, I've this really wicked idea about something that I'm going to burn :') God Bless, these brains!
And goodness! Why do I always date idiots? Or rather, worse, idiot is not even an insult enough, why do I date stupid pieces of shit? Mostly. I mean, Fenil and Arpit might be considered exceptions 'cause they're nice people and I like hanging out with them..but most of the others, why! Too bad of a judge of character I'm? Maybe.
So, well, no more out of the blue dating -.- I mean, I'd date, obviously. But, better people. And at the moment, I don't even feel guilty for dumping most of them.
Thank you for teaching me an amazing lesson, J! No, don't take the blame 'cause I deserve and like it well, but otherwise, fuck yeah.

And I had a haircut which makes me look like I have a mullet (lol) like those guys from the 70s-80s, so all I need is a leather jacket (glad I've some) and a bullet (someday, man, someday)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment