Monday 4 June 2012

Burn, bitch, burn.

I haven't written anything in a while..well, I don't have much to say.

I scored an 8-pointer in Boards.
A 10 in English, 9 in Hindi, 8 in Social & Science and a 5 in Maths.

So, anyway, I've no clue about my admissions (reason why I've been all annoyed and destructive, lately).
I don't feel like doing anything, at all. I have been home for over more than 2 months (and I'm going insane).

I tried to cut myself again, last night. How? With the corners of some wrapper of a tablet. Couldn't go deep at all, but anyway, for the sake of it, as all of my blades were thrown away. Hadn't cut in..2-3months, now. It's stupid. It's the only way I can calm down, mentally/emotionally. And I won't like to hear questions about it..asking why and shit.
My body, to abuse or caress.

I deactivated my facebook, 'cause humans are fucking stupid. Gave my phone to mom, 'cause I don't wish to be 'in touch' with anyone, not at the moment, at least. And that's about it, I need my space. I need to be fucking away from everyone who is alive.

My best friend's coming to India tomorrow, and I won't be able to see her. Life's perfect? Pretty much, yes.

Why the fuck am I still alive? Well, for this month, to know if I'd get in a good school. If I don't, things will take up a different turn. How? You'll see.

I hate love. I hate emotions. I hate feelings. I hate the fact that they keep me alive. The fuck? I don't need love. It's bullshit. True story. Annoying as fuck, I'd just burn it.

2 comments:

Post a Comment