Wednesday 23 May 2012

why does love always feel like a battlefield. :3

Love?
Well, it's a beautiful feeling. A feeling of being alive for a reason. What goes wrong? Why can't it all go back to like it was? We make promises, we forget about them. We try so hard to be what we used to be, but we fail at that. Memories, that I'd treasure. Pain? It's ironical to even think about it.
What comes as a surprise to me is the fact, that my love was my muse. I'm failing at trying to express myself, right. Loosing words, loosing meaning, loosing the sense of still being alive.
And yet, I'm too fatal, or rather, too naive to think right. Maybe, the decision of not going back is right for me, considering, I wouldn't get hurt again. But, well, it all appeared to be worth it? The pain, the lies, the hurt, the love, the laughter and the smiles, all of it. Why now? Why is it the end?
Love feels like an over-sized t-shirt, which I grew fat into. :/ The fuck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment