Wednesday 23 May 2012

All in my head.

Weird that I'm listening to Portuguese music. o.O
But still, this song's pretty Epic.
I want to scream, like literally. My head hurts, it's like this weird hurtful sensation in my head every night, like it's gonna explode, like there's something crawling. Maybe, it's my thoughts that hurt, but whatever, it feels real, and it's so fucking hard to sleep. Why in hell am I not able to sleep? Nightmares..been months since I had any, but they're back again. Everything's back again. The gloom, above everything.

I've my results tomorrow, most probably, and seriously, I can cry to death. So freaking scared! Everybody's expecting so much out of me, but the truth is, I've no clue how I did.
English went good, yes. Science was okay, I guess. Maths was, well, I should pass. Hindi wasn't that nice, as far as I remember. Social Science wasn't too good, either.
If I score bad, it's the end. 'Cause apart from proper studying, I don't see much to do in my life anymore.
I need to get into a good school, do college, apply for foreign services (I guess, that'd be the best. I won't have time for relations and I'd still get to see most of the world, make money, adopt kids and I'd be able to continue writing).
So, well, that's my dream, waiting to be pursued, only if it all goes well tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment