Thursday 10 May 2012

It's gonna be legen - wait for it - dary!

So I typed "Croatan" in Google Search, for I wanted to get some .gifs to post here from my favorite episode of Supernatural, yet. And to my surprise, people actually google'd "Croatan Virus". Like, seriously? It's so stupid.

Anyway, here,

For people who don't know, Dwayne (whose parents have already died and he doesn't know yet) comes in and they all check him for the virus.
Dwayne: Has anybody seen my mom and dad?
Dean (whispers to Sam): Awkward.
So, well, whatever, Cold Heart as it says, Funny. :D

Wish I had a brother like that :3  

(an infected town's person tells Dean to get out of his car)
Dean: Heh. Well, you are a handsome devil, but I don’t swing that way. Sorry.
(Dean and the Sergeant are both in the Impala, and are staring and pointing handguns at one another, both suspecting that the other is infected with the virus)
Dean: Well this ought to be a relaxing drive.

And these quotes,

Sam: Didn't you pay any attention in school?
Dean: Yeah. How bills become laws, the shot heard 'round the world...
Sam: That's not school! That's Schoolhouse Rock!
Dean: .... Whatever.

Sam: This is the dumbest thing you've ever done.
Dean: I don't know about that. Remember that waitress in Tampa? (shudders)

Duane Tanner: You aren't gonna shoot me!
Dean: You're gonna shut your pie hole, or I still might.

"Is the Croatoan Virus some sort of Demonic HIV?"
^Lol, I just read the above line on Tumblr somewhere..Dafuq? xD

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment