Thursday 10 May 2012

First.

Should I make this sound interesting? Or let it be the way it is? I have no clue.
I used to have a Blog on here, 3 years back, but then I just stopped blogging. And again, no clue why.
"Writer's block"? Sure is a good excuse, but seriously, these instances I have where I don't wish to write at all..Not nice. Not nice at all. It's annoying. I wish to write about so much. I have a book to complete that I haven't written for in months. I only completed 3 chapters and stopped writing. I don't know, I just feel so empty. It's not even a Cliche here, I just do. I don't feel like doing anything. Sleep, watch some show, eat for the sake of being "Alive", and there it goes again. I don't like talking either, in fact, it's highly annoying and pointless.
Anyway, I'd try to keep up with the "good" work, here.
Insha'Allah.
God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment