Wednesday 16 May 2012

Happy Birthday, Adi :)


I've no clue where I should start with, Cupcake, but anyway.
You're the perfect guy best friend ever.
What makes you perfect?
You keep up with all of my melodrama.
You NEVER complain. I mean, if you have to tell me something, if I'm going wrong somewhere, you do it politely. And with a 'i love you, however you're'.
You're sweet, cute, and nice. How?
Sweet because you always 'wait'. No matter, main kitna "bhaav" khaun, tu "bhaav" deta rehta hai :P
Cute, you're. No reasoning, here.
Nice? You listen to all of my bullshit, non-stop. You try to call me everyday. You never leave me alone if I'm off the track.
I'm your mustache-face for life :') and I don't mind.
You hug me, ALL THE TIME. It's nice, actually. Feels good.
You act like a brother when I need one (considering how protective you're of me), a father ('cause you scold me, every now and then in a really nice way, actually), friend? You can be both a girl and a guy :DD how? I can talk to you about girl issues :3 and lol, guy issues, yes. And you love me above everything, unconditionally. :)
You helped me with maths. Solved me questions :*
We had our study timings scheduled according to each other's break-time. >:D<
Geee, you make me feel special.
And it never feels awkward or weird when I talk to you about anything. ComfortZoningYou! :D
You make funny noises. It's funny, lol. :D
You make me laugh :/ how do you?
And you make fun of me, all the time -.-
But then you call me pretty, cute and all of those adjectives that I'd never believe in..but still, it feels nice :)
I can't wait to hang out with you -.- Go to the movies, Ice-skating (yes, my huge ass will break the ice if I fall down -.-), sit and talk, it's be nice.
You're the JHOTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D Mera lambu sa mota baccha.
Andomgbbw.
And you turned 18. EIGHTFUCKINGTEEN. :3
Driver's license, voter id, credit card, college, NEW beginning O.O
Wish you luck and loads of love :*
Forever with you,
as your cousin puts it, "buddhu ladka",
-Zoyi >:D<


2 comments:

Aditya Madan said...

You always make me speechless :| Hate you for that.
Also , its the most special thing for me :)
and and and i love you a lot like a fucking lot.

And ............... never mind I love you , always did and will always do more and more and more every day :)

Muchhad :*

Zoya said...

Good to know :P
I'm glad and I love you more :)

Forever more.. :P

Kanjar :*

Post a Comment