Wednesday 16 May 2012

Burlesque.

So I just finished watching, this amazing movie called, Burlesque, starring Christina Aguilera, Cher, Stanley Tucci, Kristen Bell (the girl from Veronica Mars :O) and Cam Gigandet.

Basically, the story revolves around a small-town girl (as they all like to put it), as she runs away from Iowa all frustrated and somehow ends up at this Burlesque club in LA. And trust, if LA's all that, I so wish to visit. Only to see people perform at a club like that. As in, to see a "showgirl" perform.

So, anyway, Cher seems to be losing the club because of some economic problems, but Christina Aguilera tends to change that with her "capability" to sing, and also, the fact, that live shows are always, anytime better.


Well, a bit of drama, a lot of good music, and hell yes, Classy!

"Sweet love, sweet love, trapped in your love..
I've opened up, unsure I can trust.
My heart and I were buried in dust,
Free me, free us.."
“They all say, ‘Darling, what’d you do for those pearls?’ What?! I am a good girl…”
"You haven't seen the last of me.."
"love, sex, ladies no regrets."

0 comments:

Post a Comment