Thursday 16 May 2013

Sneak-Peek into a Restless mind.

I just drank coffee. Coffee is supposed to make people get all-the-way-high..as in do something to their adrenaline thing so that they can stay awake and work..but nuh-uh, I drink coffee so I can sleep. My system of mechanism goes against what humanity is supposed to believe in. At least, I think so. I'm in the Anosh Irani mode. How? I've this tendency to adopt or rather, get adapted to the things, feelings, emotions I like, of something or somebody else's. If I like something; actually, if my brain likes something, (I don't know if my heart works right in the virtual sense, to love, be loved, feel and all that shit) but I have got an awesome brain, I tell you..at least, that's what I think..so I was saying, it adapts itself to behave through the emotion or thing I liked. For example, I act all disturbed when I watch something which really gets to me..like Requiem for a Dream..man, I thought my brain was mourning my heart's death or something (oh, I had a heart back then when I watched it). Anyway, Anosh Irani is an awesome writer..I think, the book is written out to be pretty pointless but it has some amazingness attached to it. Some quotes which will make you read some things a couple of times, again and again, some things which will make you think..a lot of shit..I mean, genuinely, the book ends with two people in the suburbs of Mumbai looking for a place to shit, or rather, waiting near the railway tracks for the morning train to pass so they can shit. Like wth? who writes such stuff? well, anyway, the protagonist's life's on a real time move. I can relate to him? yes. Maybe I adapt to emotions I can relate to. Relating to stuff amplifies my emotions, just like alcohol would do to normal people. Haha. Okay, so how I relate? The man is not able to attach himself to anything. He thinks to much. He believes cockroaches are evil, so do I. He doesn't like light most of the time, neither do I..but darkness isn't fancied much, either. Well, he wasn't too good with Literature..but like, never mind, we can't be all the way same. that'd make me think like Anosh stalked me through life or something..we ought to maintain differences. haha. His aggression has no bounds..well, I control mine, but his, dear reader, can kill. His scars, I'd like a crescent moon on myself, too. Too bad, they're all just lines. His dysfunctional family..he talks about this dream he has..about his family..around the end of the book..I have had a similar dream, a couple of years back. It was horrible. But it seemed real. Anyway, enough of the obsession. I just plan to write weirdness over this blog now. Anything, all the way weird. I'm weird. Let me be a little creepy too. Someday, I'll stop lying too. I can't decipher my lies well..the lying I do with myself, and the lying I do with others. What are lies? It can't be lies if I believe them to be my truths. So no, I don't lie 'cause I believe in them being my truth. Truth of life. Haha. I love indie music. Oh god, I feel serene. Keep it coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment