Saturday 25 May 2013

saudade.

I don't like people. There, I said it. I mean, if I like someone, its just too much, and then after a while, I realize that that person is not that great, after all..and then I feel all drained. Or, if I don't like someone, I don't like them at all. What the hell is wrong with me. I DON'T EVEN WISH TO WRITE ABOUT THIS. What I wish to write about is I don't even know. I'm so messed up. I'm crying. I DON'T WISH TO FINISH SCHOOL YET BECAUSE I DON'T WISH TO GO TO COLLEGE. I don't wish to go to college in India. I don't like India. There, I said it. People are fake. There are no kids or teenagers or stupid youth that should be blamed, THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS FAKE. So its in our blood. We can't change that. I was reading through my Political Science textbook yesterday, about the promises of Jinnah and Nehru..and how they said no blood will be spilled in their countries, of those belonging to other religions. BULLSHIT. So, the foundation of this country was fake. The country is full of culprits. We have no future. I sound so immature right now and I don't wish to change that, at least, I sound my age, for once. I FUCKING CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE.

you grow up and realize that nobody is right. you can't listen to anybody, 'cause at one of time, they were all wrong. and when they tell you something, they'll sound wrong to you, too. so why don't people just shut the fuck up? this is a messed up world. friends? family? acquaintances who seem to care out of the blue? THERE IS NOBODY WHO'D BE WITH YOU ALL OF THE TIME OR YOU'D WANT THEM TO BE WITH YOU ALL OF THE TIME. There will come a time when you'll get tired and you'd want them to leave. BUT you're a coward so you won't say it. You'll just dream about escaping someday, hoping and believing that there's a slight chance of it happening, SOMEFUCKINGDAY. Arguments rule everything, and you'll forever sound right to yourself, even if you're wrong, you'd do anything to prove yourself right..and when there are 2 sides, who blindly believe in their righteousness, the argument continues. No end. No flowers. No greetings, just a fucked up world.

I want to quit everything. And its funny to think about how I wasted my childhood, dreaming about death. What kind of a kid does that? whatthefuck. No, I DON'T MEAN DEATH WHEN I SAY THAT I WISH TO QUIT. I want to quit living in a society the way society wants me to. I don't wish to live in accordance to WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY. WHY THE FUCK PEOPLE SAY? You see, its all connected. The same people live in accordance to your views..so you're fucking regulating the cycle of narrow-mindedness and psychotic-ism which flows in our blood. The fuck is wrong with these bigots! I don't wish to go to school or college, get a degree, GET MARKS IN ACCORDANCE TO WHAT I REMEMBER AND HAVEN'T MUGGED...WHAT THE HELL? THAT ISN'T EDUCATION. DO THESE FUCKING PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHAT EDUCATION IS? I wish to learn whatever I want to. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO PROVIDE ME A PROOF OF WHAT I HAVE LEARNED. Because I don't have to fucking mug-up things. I want to travel. I WANT TO FUCKING DROP OUT. BUT, guess what, my "wants" will always remain "WANTS". I'd have to live with the fact that I can't do anything about it. This isn't my world. I don't fucking run it. I just have to sit here and pretend nothing is wrong because, according to everyone else, NOTHING IS WRONG. I'M JUST OVERFUCKINGREACTING. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment