Friday 15 March 2013

Lonely days have come and gone.

well, been forever since I last posted.

Nevertheless,
I've been reading and traveling a lot.

Last week, I toured around 3 of the most beautiful and historically important cities of our country..Jaipur, Pushkar and Ajmer.
So if anybody knows me well, they should be known about my obsession with lights, night lamps, etc. :3
Btw, it's at Amber Fort.
They stole this from our place >.<
At the Kali Devi Temple, where they still sacrifice a goat, every day.
Amber.
They have loads of our ancestors there. :3
And they were pretty epic with such things. :3
Made up with natural colors. 
Way to Sukh Mahal.

Sukh Mahal
Mum.
Tired and Nauseated/
There's a lot about this wall, then just what is depicted about it in the simplest form here.
Jaipur.
One of the places down the hill where they sell Handicraft products.
Pushkar.
Naman kijiye :3
Ajmer Sharif.
My most favorite place <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment