Wednesday 4 July 2012

Leaving for Good.

So it's all done..almost. We're running an hr late, I guess. Nevertheless, I'm sleepy. I slept for only 2-3hrs. Anyway, Indore, yeah? wow. Apparently, Indore's Aditi's hometown (Aditi as in my best friend from the school I used to be in) and she has told me tons about it. Anyway, it's mom's birthday and I don't know what to do. Dad didn't make any arrangements, either -.- [very well done, dad].

So maybe, I'd celebrate mom's birthday later next week in Mohali as she wanted to celebrate, if everything goes well. Insha'Allah.

And I'm contemplating leaving for Kushinagar. I know the place, the monks, the dogs<3, the temples, their history and I totally adore the architecture and well, I know the monastery too. If nothing else turns out well, I know where I'm moving.

Khuda Hafiz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment