Saturday 12 May 2012

You make me Happy.

So, well, things that make me happy? Long list, maybe??

UCB Sweaters.
Stockings.
Writing.
Dancing.
Pwning xD
Hanging out with Prajwal.
Art.
Photography.
Aditya.
Sandeep :)) - Defines the fact that not all dumb people are annoying, or perverts. Haha.
Skype Group Chats.
Adrishi's face.
Mango Dolly.
Swiss or Austrian Chocolates.
Kittens.
Dogs.
Turtles..omg, above everything, this.
Eye make up.
Bags.
Lamp-posts.
Drake and Josh.
Same and Dean Winchester.
The Art of Getting By.
Chad Michael Murray.
Bunking school.
Meeting people off Facebook.
Coffee hubs.
Scooty rides.
ATIF ASLAM.
Kids.
Amaan - Best father ever. No matter whatever people consider him to be, to me, he pretty much sums up all I need.
Making mom happy.
Zain Bhaiya and Karan Bhaiya - Best brothers. Amazing people, only if I had known them for real.
Basit. Gosh, I've got to see him.
Talking to Tanu - Seeing her face.
Did I mention chocolates?
Dark chocolates.
White chocolates.
White Kit-Kat.
Kisses (the chocolate)
Sea.
Hills.
Nepal.
Followers.
Concerts.
All of the weird people I know. They make me feel, I'm not alone xD [too many names to take, so well, fit yourself into this category, accordingly, lovers]
Fenil and Sumukh. They've got these ways of getting to me. Fenil's a really nice guy, and Sumukh's photography..he's epic.
Hardik. We don't have to pretend, or have the need of explaining things, somehow, we end up knowing each other only better..we relate.. Pure genius, yes.
Kissing in the Rain.
Dancing in the Rain.
and hell yes, Rain.
Witchcraft.
Ancient Books and study files.
Reading.
Screaming.
Night-outs.
Smoking.
Getting high.
Saad - Haha, funny fellow.
Feeling happy.
Losing weight.
Just Being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment